Solutions to Managing Absence
Whatever the cause of the absence, an understanding of statutory legislation and management techniques can reduce inconvenience and losses to productivity.
Every business and organisation has to cope with staff absences. Some can be planned e.g. maternity/paternity leave, and some unplanned, such as absences stemming from sickness or injury.
Our input will ensure you comply with obligations under the Equality Act. We have practical, hands-on experience in this area and have achieved quantifiable results from our solutions.
We will work with you to:
- Develop a Sickness Reporting Procedure.
- Develop a Return To Work Procedure.
- Develop a Long Term Sickness Procedure- Access Medical records, Home visits, Occupational Health.
- Implement appropriate and robust monitoring systems to help you identify persistent short-term sickness absence issues e.g. Bradford Factor.
- Analyze data captured and develop attendance standards/action plan.
- Train managers in Absence Management.
Call us today on 01792 296178 for a free half hour consultation.