HR policies and procedures evolve and/or are inherited, and before you know it they are out of date or do not meet the needs of your business. So, where do you start? How do you know what is in need of updating? What is the risk of not updating? How much work is involved? Can it be done in-house?
Within 48 hours we will produce a written report to:
- Confirm what is good and working well.
- What needs updating/replacing.
- Identify potential new polices practices etc to meet the changing needs facing your business.
- An action plan sorted by risk and priority.
We advise health checks in the following situations:
- Following a TUPE transfer.
- Following a tribunal claim.
- Significant business growth /change.
- If your employee handbook has not been updated at least annually .
The HR Health Check covers:
- Sickness Absence- monitoring and managing poor attendance due to ill-health.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management- approach to, and confidence in, investigations and hearings.
- Organization Change, including growth, restructuring/redundancies.
- Management & Storage of Documentation, including compliance with data protection.
- Staffing Policies-written documents governing equal opportunities, disciplinary, grievance procedures etc.
- Recruitment Procedures and Practice, including pre-employment checks, offer documentation, induction process and contracts of employment